Leaving your hard-earned assets outright to your children, grandchildren or other beneficiaries after you die will make their inheritance easy prey for creditors, predators,
Colorado Estate Planning
and Elder Law Attorney
- Estate Planning Without the Overwhelm
- Learn Your Options in Plain English
- Work Directly With Joe Instead of Assistants, Paralegals, and Secretaries
Meet Joe Volin
Joe Volin has been practicing law for over 35 years. His clients often say he has a knack for explaining complex legal problems and their solutions in Plain English.
He regularly helps people with Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts, Revocable Living Trusts, Elder Law, and Long-Term Care Planning.
Joe Volin, Attorney | Estate Planning
Trusts & Elder Law in Plain English
Benjamin Franklin said, “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” Although he wasn’t talking about estate planning, the advice is worth heeding. Congratulations! for taking steps to protect your spouse and family from the costly, time-consuming, stressful problems that arise from poor planning. I’ve dedicated my law practice to helping consumers protect their assets and plan their estates so they don’t become a burden to their children. I do this by helping you develop a competent plan that protects you while you’re alive — and protects your spouse and family after you’re gone. When you read my articles, you’ll discover…
- 17 Tragic Misconceptions About Wills and Trusts
- 7 Potential Problems With Living Trusts
- 9 Dangers of Owning Property in Joint Tenancy
- 9 Fatal Mistakes That Tear Families Apart
- How to Avoid 15 Problems That Could Cost You a Fortune
- Two Family Estate Planning Scenarios
- How to Choose a Qualified Lawyer
- 12 Tough Questions to Ask a Lawyer Before You Write a Check
- Joe’s Pop Quiz for Estate Planning Lawyers
- Which Estate Plan is Right for You?
- How to Avoid Going Broke in a Nursing Home
- How Veterans can Get the Benefits They Deserve
- How to Protect the Inheritance of a Disabled Child
- Much more!
From the Blog
When it comes to your family’s legacy, every dollar you can save from tax collection counts. One way to keep your assets out of