Benjamin Franklin said, “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” Although he wasn’t talking about estate planning, the advice is worth heeding. Congratulations! for taking steps to protect your spouse and family from the costly, time-consuming, stressful problems that arise from poor planning. I’ve dedicated my law practice to helping consumers protect their assets and plan their estates so they don’t become a burden to their children. I do this by helping you develop a competent plan that protects you while you’re alive — and protects your spouse and family after you’re gone. When you read my Family Asset Protection Survival Guide website, you’ll discover…
- 17 Tragic Misconceptions About Wills and Trusts
- 7 Potential Problems With Living Trusts
- 9 Dangers of Owning Property in Joint Tenancy
- 9 Fatal Mistakes That Tear Families Apart
- How to Avoid 15 Problems That Could Cost You a Fortune
- Two Family Estate Planning Scenarios
- How to Choose a Qualified Lawyer
- 12 Tough Questions to Ask a Lawyer Before You Write a Check
- Joe’s Pop Quiz for Estate Planning Lawyers
- Which Estate Plan is Right for You?
- How to Avoid Going Broke in a Nursing Home
- How Veterans can Get the Benefits They Deserve
- How to Protect the Inheritance of a Disabled Child
- Much more!
I invite you call for a free appointment to learn how you can protect your family and your assets. Also, if you have any questions or comments, you’re welcome to call me at 303-974-4400. I’ll be pleased to speak with you over the telephone without charge.